The Owl and The Pussy Cat

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea In a beautiful 'red and white'(!) boat, They took some honey, and plenty of money, Wrapped up in a five pound note. The Owl looked up to the stars above, And sang to a small guitar, 'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love, What a beautiful Pussy you are, You are, You are!What a beautiful Pussy you are!'


Edward Lear











Sunday 10 March 2013

Diary pages backlog


I haven't posted for a while, and here's my excuse..
We've been meaning to set up skype for ages to keep in touch with distant family. Earlier this month I finally got round to it. 
I ended up having a lovely long chat on 'face time', which is like Skype, with my brother, sister in law and niece and nephew (that was less talking, more cute smiles & waves as they are only 18 months and 6 months!)
Then, to test skype itself, we phoned a very nice but mad friend who lives not far away and who got all excited and wandered about with his laptop showing us how dark it was outside, saying hello to the dogs, and showing us what Jill was watching on television. It was all very entertaining but ate a huge hole in our broadband allowance, so we've had to be really frugal for the rest of the month just looking up essential stuff, doing emails etc!
Anyway, the month is up and we're considering going onto an unlimited tariff. In the meantime, as long as we don't need to skype our friends to find out how dark it is outside, I'll be able to catch up with some blogging!!
Without further adoo here are my previous three weeks diary pages

Week 7, a bit sparse in places

Week 8, also a few gaps..
Week 9, pretty well full, hooray
I'm particularly pleased with my self portrait
(feeling coldey and wearing a wooly hat!)

1 comment:

  1. Nina, Skype is such a godsend to us, with our younger son living in NZ it is how we keep in touch regularly with the whole family - yes, it was mainly waves and smiles to begin with for young Fraser but now when they came to stay last year he was sorting my laptop out for me - at 4 years old!!

    Loving your diary pages, I wish my sketching was up to your standard!

    ReplyDelete