The Owl and The Pussy Cat

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea In a beautiful 'red and white'(!) boat, They took some honey, and plenty of money, Wrapped up in a five pound note. The Owl looked up to the stars above, And sang to a small guitar, 'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love, What a beautiful Pussy you are, You are, You are!What a beautiful Pussy you are!'


Edward Lear











Thursday 21 March 2013

Diary Week 10

Two pictures as there's a stuck in bit that obscures a bit of each page.
The 'Eat Make Talk' insert is someone else's art. Unfortunately I didn't make it to the event, but I know who was organising it, so I'll ask her how it went next time I see her.

I bought my mum some flowers on Friday 8th, and forgot to give them to her when I saw her that evening. So I phoned her and sent her a picture of them, she thought that was very funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment