The Owl and The Pussy Cat

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea In a beautiful 'red and white'(!) boat, They took some honey, and plenty of money, Wrapped up in a five pound note. The Owl looked up to the stars above, And sang to a small guitar, 'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love, What a beautiful Pussy you are, You are, You are!What a beautiful Pussy you are!'


Edward Lear











Saturday 11 May 2013

New books in my new workspace

 My work room back in action, still got some furniture painting to do... not yet though..

I've been playing with new book structures with a view to teaching workshops and creating some book art.
Little books that fit in matchboxes
Matchbox book



A bit of printing with some handmade stamps. I stuck bits of foam onto slices of wood with double sided tape, they work really well.
 And some wierd and wonderful folded book ideas

3 comments:

  1. I love the new colours! And youve even got sunshine at the window x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the constant river of your amazing creativity - how do you keep coming up with such beautiful quirky and colourful ideas?! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I relentlessly steal ideas from books and the internet!!

      Delete