The Owl and The Pussy Cat

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea In a beautiful 'red and white'(!) boat, They took some honey, and plenty of money, Wrapped up in a five pound note. The Owl looked up to the stars above, And sang to a small guitar, 'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love, What a beautiful Pussy you are, You are, You are!What a beautiful Pussy you are!'


Edward Lear











Friday 8 November 2013

Re-organising my craft room

I haven't done a lot of art the last few days, but I have had a huge re-organise in the room I do my creative stuff in. I finally splashed out and bought some shelving. These are so fab I'm going to buy some more.
I completely re-arranged the room so I will have space to have workshops in here for 3 or 4 (5 at a squeeze). It has been through several stages of chaos. This little corner is fairly sorted.
 The rest of is is still a little chaotic. (and the new shelves have now moved into the corner you see below).
Chaos
It's easy to sort things like 'watercolour paints', 'decorative paper' 'plain paper', 'books for re-purposing'. Filing the 'other stuff' has not been so easy. I have 3 big boxes of 'other stuff'. I'm not going to be able to find a lot of things for a few weeks!
I'm running some afternoon crafting sessions here on Monday afternoons, this is what we'll be doing this Monday (if anyone comes)
Yo Yo flowers
I also did some doodling in my diary, but it's dreadful, so I'm not going to show you!

1 comment:

  1. For someone like me, organization is artful. I want to set aside time to reorganize all my stuff, but I have to clean the space out first. You have inspired me further. Thank you for that!

    Your yo yo flowers seem like a lot of fun for your students to make, too! YAY!

    ReplyDelete